Weybridge Surrey & Surrounding Areas – Weddings & Civil Partnerships
Wedding Hair & Make-up
Grace & Glitter - Professional Make-Up Artist
Grace & Glitter is a bespoke hair & make-up service for weddings and special occasions. Professionally trained at Shepperton Film Studios and Greasepaint in Make-Up & Hair for Film and TV, I have gone on to work on programmes such as The Graham Norton Show as well as...
Wedding & Engagement Rings & Jewellery
Music & Entertainment
Fleurs Amanda - Award Winning Designer Florist
We are an award winning, long established designer florist in Weybridge offering bespoke and distinctive flowers and gifts, tailored to you. We are passionate about quality, using only the finest quality flowers available in Europe, delivered fresh, daily.
Brooklands Hotel, Spa & 1907 Restaurant
The hotel boasts an iconic, art deco inspired interior. It features the world’s most historic motor racing track running through reception as well as a critically acclaimed restaurant in the appropriately named 1907 restaurant, bar & grill and luxurious spa facilities.
GIFTS & WEDDING SUPPLIES
Confetti offers an unrivalled selection of stationery, spectacular table settings in a kaleidoscope of colours from fun disposable cameras and creative invitations to delicious party chocolates, gifts ideas and stylish favour boxes.
We know brides-to-be and have been the UK’s leading wedding website since 1999, offering advice, inspiration and products for weddings and other key celebrations.
Men’s Suits & Formal Clothing
WEDDING DANCE LESSONS
Legal Matters / Prenuptial / Tax Advice
Guillaumes LLP Solicitors Weybridge
With the benefit of our experience, we provide each client with an individual service, tailored to their specific needs. We give legal advice and answer questions in plain English, progress matters efficiently, and provide accurate estimates of legal fees, wherever possible.
John Lewis Wedding Insurance
John Lewis Finance offers Wedding Insurance you can trust. If a supplier let’s you down, we won’t and your wedding cake, wedding flowers, wedding transport, wedding rings and the wedding dress can all be covered. So you can enjoy your special day.
John Lewis Wedding Insurance provides financial protection in case things don’t go to plan. Key details include:
• John Lewis Wedding Insurance covers services paid for before the Wedding Insurance is taken out
• Six different levels of cover – ranging from £10,000 up to £100,000
• Cancellation Cover: If you have to cancel or rearrange your wedding, you can claim for any deposits or costs that you can’t get back when it’s inappropriate to continue the ceremony and it isn’t due to a pre-existing medical condition.
• It also protects loss or damage of important items such as wedding attire and wedding rings
• If the wedding photos can’t be printed because the film, negatives or any digital media used has been damaged, John Lewis Wedding Insurance will pay for a photographer to reshoot the wedding party. Cover also includes payment of any costs needed for a reshoot such as suit hire.
• Illness: Wedding Insurance could cover you if you have to cancel or postpone your wedding because the prospective wedding or civil partners, close relatives or wedding party fall ill and it isn’t due to a pre-existing medical condition.
• Failure of suppliers: If a supplier goes bust or fails to turn up we could reimburse any irrecoverable deposits you’ve made.