Gardening at Churchfields Allotments Weybridge
A well kept secret in the middle of Weybridge is the Churchfield Allotments.
Nestling just behind St. James’ Church is nine and a half acres of organically cultivated land bound by Molyneux Road, Melrose Road, Curzon Road and Churchfields recreation ground.
Anyone, of any age, who is resident in the local area is entitled to take up a plot. There are no restrictions on applying for one – apart from a commitment to cultivate it – and no previous gardening experience is necessary.
Just some of the benefits of cultivating an allotment are:
· fresh, organic vegetables and flowers
· healthy exercise coupled with fresh air, peace and tranquillity
· low cost seeds and gardening supplies from our Trading Hut
· personal satisfaction in seeing the fruits of your labour
· the chance to meet a group of the friendliest people you can imagine.