Weybridge Town Business Group – Minutes Of September 2016 Meeting
Minutes of Weybridge Town Business Group Meeting held at Waitrose Supermarket
Date: 13th September 2016
Paul Povey, Sharon Ferrari, Barry Judd, Theresa Ricketts, Glenn Dearlove, Gill Eastwood, Ramon Gray, Martin Malins.
- Membership Update – as at 13th September membership was 18.
- Financial Position £1,313.43 as at 13th September
- Market Strategy for Queen’ 90th Birthday event and the Ride London Weybridge Cycle event were both successful and promoted the town well. Lots has been learnt.
- The next event is the Christmas Market on the 10th December, with Christmas Lights switched on the week before.
- Christmas 2016 Planning Paul,Gill, Sharon meeting 22nd September. Lights, Market, Celebrity switch on, Tree’s, Competition in shops, Carol’s, Carol Concert 15th December.
- Artist in Residence ended with a good exhibition and whole project a success.
- Progress towards a Dementia Friendly Community in Weybridge is positive and successful. Full accreditation in 2017. Training on 15th October and on 1st November.
- Street improvement schemes for the town – progress.
Early thoughts on Baker Street and scheme for The Ship to Elm Grove being worked up, removing the Toilet, Phone Kiosks Air monitoring and creating parking shared space for events with new pavings.
- Weybridge Town Business Group Structure continues to progress.
Positions all filled except Treasurer.
Volunteer position being explored.
Unincorporated Association status agreed.
New banking arrangements in progress.
Our next meeting is on Tuesday 4th October 2016 at The Ship Hotel.
The agenda can be found on this page:
October 2016 Meeting of Weybridge Town Business Group.
More Information About Weybridge Town Business Group
Can be found on the detailed page for Weybridge Town Business Group.