Weybridge Town Business Group – October 2018 Meeting at Handelsbanken
Notice of Weybridge Town Business Group Meeting to be held at Handelsbanken on Wednesday 10th October 2018
2. Christmas Event Saturday 1st December 2018
3. Parking Review Update
4. Dementia Friendly Community Update
5. Update from Councillors – Weybridge Town Meeting Monday 15th October
6. Weybridge Streetscape Scheme – Entering Planning stage
7. Sponsorship and Membership/Financial update
8. Aims and What do Weybridge Businesses need
9. Any Other Business
New Members Welcome
Paul Povey (Chairman)
Where & When
Start time is 6pm and we usually finish by 7.30pm.
Address for Meeting
40 Baker Street,
Surrey KT13 8AR
Our Last Event – Merry Christmas Weybridge
Click on the play button above to listen to the programme by Brooklands Radio, presented by Alan Bosson, James Pearce and James Harvey.
All About Weybridge can recommend listening to Brooklands Radio
Also see the video below produced by Elmbridge BC, by clicking on the play button.
11am – 6pm
Artisan Food & Craft Market
Children’s Lantern Parade
Celebrity Christmas Tree Lights Switch On
Choirs, Hog Roast, Mulled Wine, Mince Pies
For more information click on the market image
Last Meeting (April 2018)
- Welcome and Apologies
- Great Weybridge Cake Off Event on Saturday 5th May 2018
- Parking Review Update
- Dementia Friendly Community
- Councillors Update
- Weybridge Streetscape scheme
- Sponsorship and Membership/Financial update
- Any Other Business
Meeting attendance 10 in attendance..Meeting Topics
- We had 11 apologies
- The Great Weybridge Cake off event was discussed and subsequently was a great success with nearly 50 cakes entered.
- The Parking review was fully discussed and progresses
- The establishment of the Weybridge Dementia Community continues with great support from Annabelle Yeomans and St James Church
- Councillors updated on a number of issues, support for the Parking review, The streetscape scheme and The Brooklands accesibility scheme.
- The Weybridge Streetscape scheme continues to make slow but steady progress.
- Sponsorship and finance was discussed. Funds now stood at just over £2,000 having paid for all outgoings including new Union flags for the Town and Storage/Erection of them.