Miniature Garden Competition For Kids At Oatlands Village Fayre Weybridge
Miniature Garden Competition For Kids
Children can design and make a miniature garden using natural or found objects to be in with a chance of winning a prize.
Age categories: Under 8 and 8-12.
– Gardens must be presented in a seed tray or container of your choice no larger than 38cm x 24cm x 10cm.
– See Design a miniature garden page on RHS School Gardening website
– Drop off your garden between 11.30 & 1pm on Saturday 11th May at the designated tent next to the tea tent in Oatlands Recreation Ground.
– Judging will be by Waitrose & Partners Weybridge.
– Prizes of Waitrose Grow and Sell gardening kits will be awarded to the winners.
There are 2 categories: Children under 8 years old and 8-12 year olds.
Each garden to be made in either a seed tray or container of your choice no larger than 38cmx24cmx10cm.
Each garden must be made from living or dead vegetation found in our natural environment. Small accessories as part of the theme are acceptable.
All entries must be accompanied by a completed entry form (available at the tent when the gardens are dropped off).
Only one entry per person.
Completed gardens to be brought to the designated tent, next to the tea tent in Oatlands Recreation Ground between 11.30 and 1pm on Saturday 11th
Entries to be collected from the tent no later than 4.15pm on Saturday 11th May.
Entry is free and the judge’s decision is final.
About Oatlands Village Fayre
The Oatlands Village Fayre will take place on Saturday 11th May 2019, 12.30 to 4.30 pm at Oatlands Recreation Ground, Oatlands Drive, Weybridge.
This hugely popular event raises funds for the Guides, Scouts and other local charities, and is a great day out for families and people of all ages.
For more information see the Oatlands Village Fayre page using the button below.