Do You Like Meeting People and want to make a contribution towards the future of Weybridge and the local community?
Aim of the Business Group
To promote successful business and Community opportunity’s, through creating positive relationships with all businesses, Local Authority officers and resident/Community groups.
1. Build the member base, currently 18 out of 170 businesses.
2. Identify and apply for all available local authority funds to support our aims.
3. Create successful relationships with businesses, promoting our group through our website presence on “All About Weybridge” and through our monthly meetings.
4. Identify opportunities to promote business and create positive resident and community responses.
5. Work with the local authority Elmbridge officers and Surrey County Council to explore the opportunities for Weybridge.
6. Work with the committee members in a positive way.
Committee & Officers
Chairman – Paul Povey
Strategy – Adam Moreve
Events and Marketing – Gill Eastwood and Sharon Ferrari
Membership – Craig McKenzie
Community – St James Church
Weybridge Society and Finance Vacant.
More Information & Contact Details
See the detailed page for Weybridge Town Business Group.