Weybridge Town Business Group – October 2017 Meeting
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Christmas Market 2nd December 2017
3. Christmas Lights in Weybridge..Switch on 2nd December 2017
4a. Business Group Membership campaigns – £100 for year
4b. Finance update
5. Parking Review progress
6. Town Map and Adopt a Station progress.
7. Defibrillator in Weybridge – Dr Lindy Fozard will explain.
9. Any Other Business
New Members Welcome
Bring a friend and sign them up to the business group!
Paul Povey (Chairman)
Where & When
Our next meeting is on Tuesday 24th October at Waitrose..
Start time is 6pm and we usually finish by 7.30pm.
Address for Meeting
62 High Street
Surrey KT13 8BL
Our Next Event – Merry Christmas Weybridge
Saturday 2nd December 2017
11am – 6pm
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town!
Artisan Food & Craft Market
Children’s Lantern Parade
Celebrity Christmas Tree Lights Switch On
Choirs, Hog Roast, Mulled Wine, Mince Pies
For more information click on the market image
2017 Plans from Earlier Meeting
We discussed at our July meeting our agreements that we wish to pursue for 2017.
- Christmas Lights we need to raise funds..
- Christmas Market will be on the 2nd December with the lights switch on and a partial closure of Baker Street.
- The Presentation of the Streetscape scheme was successful, and funding now agreed.
- Banners are up.
- Map project with Brooklands college agreed and maps will go at the station and Churchfields car park.
- Carol Concert at Christmas will be arranged.
- Dementia alliance within Weybridge progressing well.
- We need to increase our membership.
- We will research and influence the parking survey.
More Information About Weybridge Town Business Group
Can be found on the detailed page for Weybridge Town Business Group.