Weybridge Town Business Group – November 2017 Meeting
Notice of Weybridge Town Business Group Meeting to be held at The Weybridge International School of English on Tuesday 14th November 2017
Our Focus for this meeting will be The Christmas Event in Baker Street
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Christmas Market and Event Baker Street 2nd December 2017 1-6pm.(Road Closed 12-8pm)
3. Christmas Lights in Weybridge – Switch on 2nd December 2017
4a. Business Group Membership campaigns – £100 for year
4b. Finance update
5. Dementia Friendly Community in Weybridge.
6. Any Other Business
Bring a friend and sign them up to the business group!
Paul Povey (Chairman)
Our next meeting is on Tuesday 14th November at The Weybridge International School of English.
Start time is 6pm and we usually finish by 7.30pm.
Address for Meeting
6 Baker Street
Surrey KT13 8AU
11am – 6pm
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town!
Artisan Food & Craft Market
Children’s Lantern Parade
Celebrity Christmas Tree Lights Switch On
Choirs, Hog Roast, Mulled Wine, Mince Pies
For more information click on the market image
Last Meeting (October 2017)
We discussed at our October meeting our agreements that we wish to pursue for 2017.
- Christmas Lights we need to raise funds. We have now raised £1473 of Sponsorship. £6500 of potential bids with EBC and SCC. £1250 Residents Crowdfunding Scheme.
- Christmas Market will be on the 2nd December with the lights switch on and a partial closure of Baker Street.
- The Presentation of the Streetscape scheme was successful, and funding now agreed. Initial results of building costs are higher than expected so a short delay whilst options are explored.
- Banners are up.
- Map project with Brooklands college agreed and maps will go at the station and Churchfields car park.
- Carol Concert at Christmas will be arranged.
- Dementia alliance within Weybridge progressing well.
- We need to increase our membership.
- We will research and influence the parking survey.
Can be found on the detailed page for Weybridge Town Business Group.