Library Facilities Available Online – Weybridge & Surrey Libraries
If you want to keep abreast of the news overseas you can use your Surrey Libraries card via RB digitalUK for FREE access to El Pais, Corriere della Sera, Le Figaro and many more publications!
RBdigital is a state-of-the-art platform and app providing access to the broadest array of digital content services, including audiobooks, eBooks, magazines, newspapers, comics, entertainment, education, health and wellness, and more. RBdigital is the only mobile app that delivers 15+ different types of content all from one source―making it simple to discover and access great content.
Access To British Library
Taking the opportunity to do some research at home? Did you know you had access to 19th century newspapers at The British Library with your Surrey Libraries card?
Use your Surrey Libraries card to access AMAZING resources for KIDS PROJECTS too!
Once Upon a Time… Creative Writing for Kids
Alternate Saturdays, 2pm–3pm.
A free creative writing club at is held Weybridge Library, for children aged 7 and upwards. You can create your own comic books, play word games, write magic stories.
Just bring your imagination and have loads of fun.
Coronavirus announcement 19th March 2020: Due to the coronavirus outbreak, all Surrey Libraries are closed
Please read the urgent statement below about Surrey’s library service including information about loans and renewals. You can access our online library services:FREE Ebooks, Eaudio, Emagazines and newspapers as well as other resources that can be accessed at home
A message from Surrey Libraries
We wanted to get in touch to let you know about the following changes to our service following the Government’s advice on coronavirus and social distancing.
1. We will be closing all Surrey library branches by 5:30 pm on Friday March 20 for the foreseeable future. We will keep this under review and will be guided by national developments.
2. We are extending loans until at least the 1st of July. You will not need to take any action if you already have items loaned.
3. We are suspending our reservation service with immediate effect.
Anything already requested and on hold will remain available to collect until the end of Friday – subject to the branch being open. Once we reopen existing requests will be available for a period of 10 days before returning into circulation.
4. All events and activities are cancelled with immediate effect. Any hirers are eligible for a full refund.
5. Out of hours return boxes will close at 5:00 on Friday. Please hang onto your items if you cannot get into a library before then. If you are coming in and have something to pay for please wherever possible pay by card or via self-service.
Our teams will be working hard to enhance our digital service in the coming days and weeks.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com or @surreylibraries on twitter or call 0300 200 1001.
We wish you and your families well in these extraordinary times and we will keep you updated with more information and news in due course.