Elmbridge Civic Improvement Fund (ECIF)
About the grant scheme
The Elmbridge Civic Improvement Fund (ECIF) offers money to Elmbridge businesses to support business growth and boost the local economy.
To date the fund has provided over £1,150,000 to local businesses and projects, with over 240 applications having been approved. Grants of up to 90% are available.
The types of projects that the scheme supports include:
- Street furniture and street scene improvements
- Improving shop fronts and signage
- Promotions and marketing initiatives
- Learning and skills or training initiatives
- Fat, oil and grease (FOG) interceptors for restaurant and catering premises
“It has definitely increased awareness of my business because the shopfront looks so smart”Bathroom Eleven