Weybridge Town Business Group – December 2017 Meeting
Notice of Weybridge Town Business Group Meeting to be held at Handelsbanken Bank on Tuesday 12th December 2017
Our Focus for this meeting will be reviewing The Christmas Market and Planning for 2018.
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Review of Christmas Market and Event Baker Street 2nd December 2017 1-6pm. (Road Closed 12-8pm)
3. Feedback on Christmas Lights in Weybridge. Switch on 2nd December 2017
4a. Business Group Membership campaigns – £100 for year
4b. Finance update
5. Dementia Friendly Community in Weybridge.
6. Update from Councillors
7. Any Other Business
Bring a friend and sign them up to the business group!
Paul Povey (Chairman)
Our next meeting is on Tuesday 12th December and will be held at Handelsbanken Bank in Weybridge kindly hosted by Tim Tostevin..
Start time is 6pm and we usually finish by 7.30pm.
Address for Meeting
40 Baker Street,
Surrey KT13 8AR
Our Last Event – Merry Christmas Weybridge
Radio Programme & Video
Click on the play button above to listen to the programme by Brooklands Radio, presented by Alan Bosson, James Pearce and James Harvey.
All About Weybridge can recommend listening to Brooklands Radio
Also see the video below produced by Elmbridge BC, by clicking on the play button.
11am – 6pm
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town!
Artisan Food & Craft Market
Children’s Lantern Parade
Celebrity Christmas Tree Lights Switch On
Choirs, Hog Roast, Mulled Wine, Mince Pies
For more information click on the market image
Last Meeting (November 2017)
We discussed at our November meeting our agreements that we wish to pursue for 2017.
- Christmas Lights Costs and Expenditure.
We raised £1479 of Sponsorship. £1895 of ECIF Funds with EBC.. £1004 Residents Crowdfunding Scheme, and £200 of Donations..
Total Revenue £4578..
Costs are £4800 (Two Large Xmas Trees +Lights. 30 Small xmas Trees +Lights. Trees lit erection and storage)
- Christmas Market will be on the 2nd December with the lights switch on and a partial closure of Baker Street.
- The Presentation of the Streetscape scheme was successful, and funding now agreed although we may need to apply for increased funds. Initial results of building costs are higher than expected so a short delay whilst options are explored.
- Banners are up.
- Map project with Brooklands college agreed and maps will go at the station and Churchfields car park.
- Dementia alliance within Weybridge progressing well.
- We need to increase our membership. (We have 8 Current Members.Raising £800 for 2018 Budget)
- We will research and influence the parking survey.
Can be found on the detailed page for Weybridge Town Business Group.