Weybridge In Bloom – Design A Flowerbed Competition
The date for entries to the 2019 Design A Flowerbed Competition has passed. The winners were announced at the Inaugural Meeting & Official Launch of Weybridge In Bloom on 2nd March.
See results and photos of winning designs
Design A Flowerbed Competition
Tell us why you enjoy Weybridge by creating your own unique design based on your neighbourhood.
Remember to follow these useful tips: colours, patterns and shapes are important. Patterns must be bold and simple enough to be planted. Try and avoid too intricate details. Simple flowerbed designs are the best.
The winning design will be planted in Churchfields recreation ground in the spring.
As well as the pride and satisfaction of winning, there is also a £10 garden centre voucher for each age category.
Competition Entries - Closing Date 1st February 2019
• Years 3 to 6
• Years 7 to 11
and Adults aged 18+
Members of Weybridge in Bloom and local schools have been sent invitations to participate, but the competition is open to all Elmbridge residents.
How to submit your entry:
• Draw your design on an A4 sheet using a circular shape
• Use a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 colours.
• Remember, the actual flower bed is a 3 metre wide circle.
• Simple flower bed designs work best. To see examples of flowerbed designs that have been planted, visit www.instaplant.co.uk/gallery
• Fill in your details on an Entry Form and send your design to Elmbridge Borough Council to the address provided by Friday 1st February 2019