Weybridge In Bloom – Design A Flowerbed Competition 2020
Design A Flowerbed Competition - Entries Invited
As we are entering 2020, we are inviting members of Weybridge in Bloom and local schools to create a flower bed design that reflects their vision for Weybridge for the next 10 years.
Theme: New Decade = New Beginning
If adults would like to enter, but you are not yet a member, it is free to join Weybridge In Bloom, so please do enter.
Remember to follow these useful tips: colours, patterns and shapes are important. Patterns must be bold and simple enough to be planted. Try and avoid too intricate details. Simple flowerbed designs are the best.
The winning design will be planted in Churchfields Recreation Ground in the spring.
The competion is run by Elmbridge Borough Council, in assocation with Weybridge In Bloom. The winners will be announced on 7th March at Weybridge In Bloom’s Annual General Meeting..
Last Year’s Winners
See results and photos of winning designs
Competition Entries - Closing Date Friday 21st February 2020
Entries are welcome from Elmbridge Residents
Weybridge School children:
• Years 3 to 6
• Years 7 to 11
and Adults aged 18+
Members of Weybridge in Bloom and local schools will be sent invitations to participate, but the competition is open to all Elmbridge residents.
How to submit your entry:
• Draw your design on an A4 sheet using a circular shape
• Use a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 colours.
• Remember, the actual flower bed is a 3 metre wide circle.
• Simple flower bed designs work best. To see examples of flowerbed designs that have been planted, visit www.instaplant.co.uk/gallery
• Fill in your details on an Entry Form and send your design to Elmbridge Borough Council to the address provided by Friday 21st February 2020.
Weybridge In Bloom - More Information
Click on the following listing to see our page for Weybridge In Bloom. You can find out more about this great local initiative and get in touch to join and hear about future news and events.