Ozelm’s Turkish Table at Aromas Artisan Cafe – Supporting Elmbridge Rentstart
Join us for a scrumptious healthy & hearty Turkish feast with Ozlem’s Turkish Table – Friday 18th January 7.30pm – 10pm at Aroma’s Artisan Café
Ozlem & Aromas Team will be preparing a feast of recipes from her cookery book, Ozlem’s Turkish Table, as below.
- Hearty Bulgur and Lentil Soup – Ezo Gelin Corbasi
- Courgette fritters with feta, dill, onions – Mucver
- Bulgur and potato patties with cumin and pomegranate molasses sauce – Bulgurlu, patatesli kofte
- Shepherd’s salad with sumac – Sumakli Coban Salatasi
- Baked aubergine kebab with yoghurt and spices marinated chicken – Patlicanli kebap
- Semolina sponge cake with pomegranate seeds – Revani
- Turkish coffee
We are also very happy to support Elmbridge Rentstart charity with our supper club as a percentage of all proceeds will be donated to this wonderful charity, which supports local people who are homeless and help them move on with their lives. This wonderful supper club may also be a lovely gift for a foodie for the holiday season too.
Signed copies of Ozlem’s Turkish Table cookery book will also be available on the night.
We hope to have you with us on this special night with wonderful Turkish food and Aromas hospitality.
Aromas Artisan Kitchen & Coffee
11 Church Street
About Elmbridge Rentstart
We are a charity helping local people who are homeless or sofa-surfing. Each year we house and support around 130 people and help them move on with their lives.